Friday, October 2, 2009

Saved From Fire

A New Hampshire man saved his mother from an apartment fire yesterday. Kent Clark of Manchester was also able to get his fiancée who is also deaf and his infant daughter to safety. He woke up early in the morning to find his bedroom filled with fire and smoke. Clark passed his daughter out through a window but when he searched for his mother, Marlene Clark, he found her hair on fire. He was able to get her outside but she was unconscious with significant facial injuries. The cause of the blaze was determined to be improperly disposed cigarettes. The family lost everything in the fire.