Saturday, December 10, 2011

School Opens new facility

Ireland's only school for deaf and blind children is now in a new, technologically advanced building. The Jordanstown School's new facility, located near Belfast, was officially opened by the Duchess of Gloucester. First opened in 1836, Jordanstown is now equipped with the latest testing and therapy facilities for its 50 pupils.

No comments: