- Beatrice M. Burk - retired associate professor at Southwest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf
- Walt Camenish III – principal of the Texas School for the Deaf.
- Nancy Carrizales – former teacher at the Texas School for the Deaf
- Eric Hogue - mayor of Wylie, Texas
- Susan Ridley – FBI financial analyst, belongs to the Houston Chapter of the Hearing Loss Association
- Angela Wolf –director of human resources for the Public Utility Commission of Texas
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Texas School for the Deaf
The governor of Texas has named the following people to the board of the state school for the deaf. The Texas Senate will have to approve these picks before they become official.